May 18, 2008


We have a new guest speaker today, Pastor Boya Faust. He delivered a great message about Spreading God's Word all over the world. He presented us with many interesting statistics about Christians in other countries, especially Indonesia! Pastor Hengkie said, Pst. Boya has more knowledge about Indonesian facts and history than he does. We learned a lot today from him. Thank you very much, Pst. Boya!

New singer today : Petra M. =)

New song : I Know Who I Am (by Israel Houghton) -- not an easy song for the musicians and singers to learn, but we managed. hahaha.

It's final week in DVC and UC Berkeley, so good luck to you all students!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a young child, Boya and Miriam Faust visited the US and included my church in their visit. I prayed for them daily for years! I would love to know how to contact him!

Jim F said...

When I was stationed in Taichung in 1975 I attended the church pastored by Bro. Boya Faust. He and his 'Mom' treated me and the other airmen so very graciously. I wondered what he might be doing. I remember my time there in their church as a real highlight in my life.